- Master, SUPINFO International University, Belgium, 2020;
- Both year at the same time.
- Bachelor, SUPINFO International University, Belgium, 2016 — 2019;
- CESS, Saint-Luc Mons, Belgium, 2016
- Freelance: Full Stack Developper, Big Data & SysAdmin
- Big Data — Python, Hadoop, YARN, Spark, Kafka, MongoDB.
- Sys Admin — Windows/Linux Server, Cisco, Palo Alto.
- Oromys: Trainer
- Gave formations to more than 200 persons from big companies.
- DMBA: Full Stack Developper
Developing a web application in PHP (Laravel) and VueJS/NuxtJS to sell medical formations and a real time eLearning platform with WebRTC.
- Reduced frontend codebase by 30% by refactoring VueJS components using atomic design;
- Integrated Stripe API into a Laravel to allow payments;
- BBJTO: Full Stack Developper
- Multi-room game design to be able to have multiple real time games at the same time;
- Designed stats charts with the data obtained from the game and stored in NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Boxify: Full Stack Developper
Redesign of a customer app with React Native for Android and iOS.
- Refactored codebase to follow React Native best practices, and expanded test coverage to 95%;
- Cut average taps by 40% through optimizing UI/UX by eliminating repetitive elements.
Proefficient in web development, DevOps & Big Data.
Web: Laravel, Vue.js, React (Native), Angular(JS), Django, Flask, GraphQL, real time (WebSockets & WebRTC);
Databases: SQL (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server) & NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra);
Big Data: Hadoop, Kafka, Flume, Spark, Elasticsearch, R & Python (Data analysis), TensorFlow;
DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Maintainer at TensorFlow
- Maintainer at Gatsby
- Maintainer at Vue.js
- Volunteer at FOSDEM
- French: Mother tongue;
- English: Very good level;
- Dutch: Basic notion in writing and reading
- Music: Ukulele and Kalimba;
- Sports: outdoors rollers with friends